Occupational Services – Workers’ Compensation
Omni-Med’s Workforce Program is a leading provider of Workers Compensation treatment in Northern NJ. Our experienced doctors provide comprehensive care for a wide variety of job related injuries.
WE ARE SENSITIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THE EMPLOYER AS WELL AS THE INJURED EMPLOYEE.
We work closely with our employers and carriers. We work in partnership with the case managers to provide comprehensive, appropriate, treatments. When necessary, duty status is always modified with in the confines of the work environment as dictated by the employer.
Here are some of the reasons employers have chosen Omni-Med as their occupational medicine provider:
- Available 7 days a week
- Panel physician for most workers’ compensation carriers
- X-ray facility on site
- Fracture care
- Laceration repair
- Inhalation injury
- Superficial corneal injuries or foreign bodies
- Burns, contusions, sprains, exposure and most other work related injuries or illnesses
- Supplies and medications available on site
- Report of treatment, prognosis and duty status furnished immediately upon conclusion of exam
If you have any questions or special requests please contact us.