Workplace Flu Clinics by Omni-Med
Omni-Med Workplace Flu Clinics are staffed by friendly, professional full-time employees of our Florham Park medical practice. Our nurses are available to come to your New Jersey location to administer flu shots and educate your employees during a flu prevention clinic.
Many employees see this as a valuable perk. As an employer, the biggest value to you is the savings you gain from a reduction of absenteeism, as well as the overall gain in productivity by reducing employee illness.
We are currently booking clinics for the 2011 flu season. Clinics are available in October and November.
Benefits of a Workplace Flu Clinic:
- A flu clinic reduces both direct medical costs and indirect costs of absenteeism
- The flu is contagious beginning the day before the onset of symptoms – allowing people who feel healthy to infect coworkers
- Onsite clinics increase the number of employee vaccinations
- Increase employee productivity
“The single best way to protect against the flu is to get a vaccination every year”
– The Center for Disease Control
Call us today for more information or to schedule your clinic: (973)377-8776.